 Local / Israel / 180
179  |  181
Subject:
New Technic Sets for sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.il
Date:
Sat, 16 Jul 2005 04:55:58 GMT

Hi,

In an effort to clear up a little space I’ve decided to sell a few Technic sets that I have two copies of.

All the sets are New and with their boxes. (NIB)
(This means that they haven’t been opened and the pieces are in their little plastic bags)

8448 Street
Sensation 8448 Street Sensation

1408 parts
Including 2 Hydraulic pistons

8880 Super Car 8880 Super Car

1343 parts

8462 Tow Truck 8462 Tow Truck

773 parts
Including 3 Pneumatic Cylinders, 2 Air tanks, Large Turntable

8485 Control
Center II 8485 Control Center II

1063 parts
Including 3 Motors, Technic Control Center, Lego 9V Power Adaptor

8417 Mag Wheel
Master 8417 Mag Wheel Master

315 parts

8482
CyberMaster 8482 CyberMaster

893 parts
Including CyberMaster Unit, Motor, 3 Touch Sensors, RF Transmitter

Most of these sets are among the best Technic sets of all times IMHO, and as far as I know very hard to get.
See what other people thought of them in this Best Technic Sets of all time Poll (set up by me 3 years ago)

I’d like to sell the sets to an Israeli AFOL - I don’t want to hassle with a bricklink account, shipping such big sets overseas, transferring money etc...
For the buyer there are also the benefits of not paying taxes & shipping and also being able to see what you get before you buy it (assuming you don’t live in Eilat...)

Prices:
Once you’ll contact me I’ll check what are the prices in Bricklink & eBay and set a price according to that.
Since I don’t want to hassle with opening a bricklink account, I’ll set the price lower than the average bricklink price.
To get a general idea of the range of the price you can check Bricklink and eBay for the going prices. (note that I’m selling new sets)

bricklink search: 8448
bricklink search: 8880
bricklink search: 8462
bricklink search: 8485
bricklink search: 8417
bricklink search: 8482

Contact me using my email (above) or at david_arnonNO@SPAMemail.com

These are wonderful Technic sets and I’m sure that if you’re a Technic or Mindstorms fan you’ll enjoy them very much.

- David
Lugnet #438

p.s. If you’re missing a certain Technic piece I might also be able to help (if you are willing to come to Jerusalem to pick it up and pay bricklink prices).