 Local / Ireland/Éire / * (-5)
Subject:
Brick.ie
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ie
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2010 14:48:45 GMT

Just to leave a marker in case anybody stumbles by here:

Ireland now has an active Lego Users’ Group

http://www.Brick.ie

God Bless,

Nathan

Subject:
Starting to Run
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.ie
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 20:56:08 GMT

I really don’t know what to say about this one... I built it, I really like it, and it’s not like anything I normally envision:

Pic=link

Thoughts much appreciated!

God Bless,

Nathan

Subject:
Forgotten Beacon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.ie
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2009 03:55:21 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The next installment in my “Entrance to the Caves” series is now finished:

Forgotten Beacon

I’m really quite proud of this model. There is a lot of detail, a new curved tower technique, and some fairly impressive caves...

Also, the accompanying story page is now available:

NTbricks.com/Tales.html

And in case you missed the beginning:

Comments and critiques appreciated!

God Bless,

Nathan

Subject:
The new web home of my MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.loc.ie
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 19:47:03 GMT

Hey all,

www.NTbrick.com

It’s basic, but it’s home. And now as I renovate and improve, the links will remain safe.

Please take a look and tell me what you think.

Subject:
Irish LUG (again!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ie
Date:
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 20:06:50 GMT

Hello all,

After being contacted by several people I'm once again sending around a note
about forming an Irish Lego Users Group. I was too over run with work to pursue
this as I should have last year, but am hoping now to give it a good run now.
Blanket apologies ; )

I'm located in Cork and Belfast (long story), so any of the major cities would
suit. Anyone who would be interested in attending a meet up some time in
september please email me you're preferred city (Dublin will most likely be the
evil compromise).

About the langer who wrote this:
I'm a long time lego fan/builder living in Cork but attending Uni in Belfast,
who maintains a fair lego web presence on Lugnet, Eurobricks, and
ClassicCastle...
my gallery: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Nan

Please give me a shout: greenbricklandscape @ dublin.com

Thanks and God Bless,