 Local / Suomi/Finland / 61
60  |  62
Subject:
Invitation to LEGO fest, Sweden, Ludvika. 13th December
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.no
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 12:07:47 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi!

I'm hosting a LEGO fest in Ludvika, Sweden.

When?
Start Friday the 13th of December
End Sunday the 15th of December
If you only can make it one day, aim for Saturday.

Where?
Dalecarlia, Ludvika, Sweden. Smallish town next to Borlänge. 2h drive from
Stockholm.

If you're attending or curios I'll give you a closer description via e-mail.

What?
- Friday 13th models, all categories. Scary, superstitious, or what ever you
want to bring!

- Access to my +30k collection to build with during the event.

- Competition, who can build the ultimate LEGO Vehicle?
Heavily inspired by The Reverend Powell Smith:
http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=494
I have the course and the bricks. Rules and info will be given once On Site.

- Open discussion about forming a SELUG/SweLUG or perhaps a joint LUG over
Scandinavia.

- Combustion stress test on some 350 clone bricks. Heavy smoke development and
intense fire, test to be done outside of city :)

- In case of few attendees we'll cook in house, lot's of restaurants in the
proximity though. Two places serve breakfast or it will be supplied in house.

- Shopping trip to neighbour city Borlänge and Barnens Hus (some 30 min with
car), plus a visit to the local toy shop.

- If anyone want's to bring their train/s, please do! I'm eager to see some in
person before deciding to buy.

- Contest; Build a bridge. The bridge will be supported by two objects with a
1000 mm span. The bridge has to hold a tin can (chopped tomatoes, 400 gr) in
the middle. Build it at home and bring the pieces. No brick may be longer then
eight (8) studs and the can must be placed on the center of the bridge. The
bridge with the least amount of pieces wins! No glue :)

- Tower building, we'll build a crazy town with my bricks, the ceiling is the
limit.

- A local AFOL has access to several Robolab boxes he can bring if there's
enough interest.

Know anybody else who might be interested? Invite them too!

Contact:
Tobbe Arnesson
+46 70 831 00 11 (Cellphone)
tnt [at} lotek [dot] nu