 Local / Deutschland / 1033
Re: Some new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 21:10:58 GMT

Hi,

they look realy nice.

Where do you have the parts for the rails from?

Until now I only found official old ones, but not the 9V ones.

Michael

"Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <ben@1000steine.SPAM-block.com> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag news:I23591.12ns@lugnet.com...
Hi all!

Since I am writting in a hurry, I wanted to announce my latest project • this way:

<http://f24.parsimony.net/forum61776/messages/86672.htm Visit my • announcement at
1000steine.de>

Hope you enjoy!

Leg Godt!