 Local / Deutschland / 1029
Subject:
Some new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 16:46:13 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all!

Since I am writting in a hurry, I wanted to announce my latest project this way:

Visit my announcement at 1000steine.de

Hope you enjoy!

Leg Godt!

my oldgrey Homepage:

Re: Some new MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.de
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 17:54:20 GMT

Visit my announcement at 1000steine.de

This is way cool. I’d like to see this in the Scene of the Month contest!

Jeff

Re: Some new MOCs

Visit my announcement at 1000steine.de

This is way cool. I’d like to see this in the Scene of the Month contest!

Jeff

Thanks for your comment, Jeff!

I have lost my password for Ldraw. I tried to add some of my earlier models into the contest, but at that time the contest has been paused for a while a sit seemed. Maybe I find a way to add my pictures later this month.

my oldgrey Homepage:

Re: Some new MOCs
In lugnet.loc.de, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke wrote:
I have lost my password for Ldraw. I tried to add some of my earlier models
into the contest, but at that time the contest has been paused for a while a
sit seemed. Maybe I find a way to add my pictures later this month.

Email me your username and I'll reset your password for you.  As for the SOTM,
it's alive and well and open for submissions at any time.

-Orion

Re: Some new MOCs