 Local / Canada / Ontario / 472
Re: Just a FYI, Lego stores in Ontario
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 2009 02:24:59 GMT

And janey said it would be ok to add to her thread.

It seems there are only 2 LEGO centric stores left now in Ontario, the as yet
unnamed replacement for the Countryside Toy Outlet/Bricks & Blocks, and Lasting
Toys.

We are located at 2410 Dunwin Drive, Unit 5, Mississauga.  Just north of Dundas
(highway 5) between Winston Churchil and Erin Mills.

A super selection, going back multiple years.  Key chains, bags of parts, lots
and lots of spare parts.  Loot wall with >100 things <$15.  Generally a blast to
visit according to alot of our avid fans.

I'll be posting our July newsletter once I finalize everything for it.  We have
a few draws coming up for Indiana Jones cloth banners and limited edition Star
Wars posters.