 Local / Canada / Ontario / 467
466  |  468
Subject:
Just a FYI, Lego stores in Ontario
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 00:02:32 GMT

Over the years many Ontario fans have bought from, or at least ventured into a
"Bricks and Blocks" store either in Windsor, Cookstown, and St Jacobs Outlet
Malls.

For ages the Windsor Lego store has been closed, and this past year, both
Cookstown and St Jacobs closed as well.

Well, much to my surprise, (and many others that will be surprised as well) the
one in the St Jacobs Malls, has reopened under new management.

While the store is up, running and open daily, there is not an official new name
quite yet (although their phone number remains the same.)

There is plenty of stock.  There are even some August releases already on the
floor and selling (for example, Space Police.)  Pick a brick is long gone, but I
am excited to say that there will be a few very large sets coming soon that as
far as I understand, you will not find in any Walmarts/Zellers, etc.  Those sets
are not here yet, but I will let you know when they arrive.

Oh yeah, for the record, in case you are wondering why I would know all this
stuff, I took a job there for a few hours a week, and since space at my new
apartment is at a premium I am displaying a few of my older MOCs there for
awhile.

Anyhow, while I do not speak officially for the store, I just thought everyone
would like to know that they have reopened.

Janey Red Brick