 Local / Canada / Ontario / 468
Re: Just a FYI, Lego stores in Ontario
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:21:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:

<snip>

Oh yeah, for the record, in case you are wondering why I would know all this
stuff, I took a job there for a few hours a week, and since space at my new
apartment is at a premium I am displaying a few of my older MOCs there for
awhile.

Anyhow, while I do not speak officially for the store, I just thought everyone
would like to know that they have reopened.

Janey Red Brick

Woot!  Workign at a LEGO store!!!

I worked at a LEGO store once--possibly te best job I ever had!

Nice on ya!

Dave K
-who may have to visit st. jacobs to see Janey workign in her element :)