 Local / Bulgaria / * (-5)
Subject:
European Federation of LEGO user groups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.ee, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.gi, lugnet.loc.bg, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.is, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.at
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 2003 22:39:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello everybody,

De Bouwsteen is the Dutch LEGO users group and has currently almost 600
members. Amongst other activities, we organize three club events a year
and we are also actively participating in LEGO world, the biggest LEGO
event of Europe, with in the year 2002 over 37000 visitors in five days.

We would like to get in contact with as much as possible other LEGO user
groups in Europe (or people who are interested in starting up a LEGO
user group) to discuss the possibility of forming an European Federation
of LEGO user groups.

The purpose of this European Federation of LEGO user groups is to
exchange information about the organization of the different LEGO user
groups, the organization of events, as well small events as big events
like LEGO world, and also to synchronize agenda's to minimize the
overlap of events in different countries.

Another advantage of an European Federation of LEGO users group is that
it will be easier to communicate with LEGO and that white gaps are being
identified.

If you would like to discuss about the possibiliteis of an European
Federation of LEGO user groups, please contact me, Paul Koelewijn.

Hasta LuEGO,

Paul Koelewijn
President 'De Bouwsteen'

FreeLUG : a new LEGO association in FRANCE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.fr, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.bg, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.cs, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.gr, lugnet.loc.es, lugnet.loc.ie, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.lu, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.no, lugnet.loc.at, lugnet.loc.pt, lugnet.loc.ch, lugnet.loc.fi, lugnet.loc.ca.qc
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 09:41:19 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Bonjour a tous

(english part after fench).

Je me permet d'utiliser le Cross Post pour vous annonce
la creation d'une association regroupant les passionnes
de LEGO en France.

Les statuts ont ete depose la semaine derniere sous
le nom de FreeLUG (French Enthusiast Lego User Group).

Le but de cette association est evidement de parler
LEGO, de se rencontrer, de faciliter les echanges
entre francophones de tous pays.

Pour nous retrouver :
http://www.freelug.org

Un canal de discussion en francais a egalement ete
creer sur IRC. #freelug sur irc.freelug.org
Il est egalement disponible via interface web :
http://www.freelug.info/cgi-bin/cgiirc/irc.cgi

Pour plus de renseignement, n'hesitez pas a me
contacter a l'adresse : contact@freelug.org

En esperant vous lire, voir prochainement.
Gael

===

I' using the X-post to announce the creation of a
LEGO association in France.

FreeLUG stands for French Enthusiast Lego User Group.

The goal of this group is of course to talk about LEGO,
to meet each other, to facilitate exchanges between
french speackers from all over the world. Of course
english speackers are also welcome :)

To find us, please visit :
http://www.freelug.org

A french speaking IRC channel has also been created for
the association: #freelug on irc.freelug.org
It can also be accessed by a web interface:
http://www.freelug.info/cgi-bin/cgiirc/irc.cgi

If you want more information, please contact us at
contact@freelug.org.

Hope to see you soon.

Gael

Re: INFO: Purchase LEGO online in Bulgaria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.bg
Date:
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 09:37:14 GMT

"Todor Kornovski" <ilabshq@altavista.com> wrote in message news:GMr89t.En8@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.loc.bg, Ognian Chernokojev writes:
Greetings to all fellow Bulgarian LEGO Fans.

So far I know of only two bulgarian e-shops, where LEGO sets can be purchased.
The first one is Mobilis - www.mobilis.bg
I have bought from it 6573 Arctic Expedition, 5936 Spider's Secret and a lot of smaller sets.

The other one is EasyShop, www.easyshop.bg, but I haven't tried it.

Castaway Pirate

Hello all. I would like to see here more fellow countrymen. I am glad I
brought the BG flag to Lugnet, for we should be represented everywhere :)

It looks that there are not many Lego fans in Bulgaria,
who have Internet access, and know of Lugnet.

Let's hope this will change.

Castaway Pirate

Re: INFO: Purchase LEGO online in Bulgaria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.bg
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 19:46:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.bg, Ognian Chernokojev writes:
Greetings to all fellow Bulgarian LEGO Fans.

So far I know of only two bulgarian e-shops, where LEGO sets can be purchased.
The first one is Mobilis - www.mobilis.bg
I have bought from it 6573 Arctic Expedition, 5936 Spider's Secret and a lot of smaller sets.

The other one is EasyShop, www.easyshop.bg, but I haven't tried it.

Castaway Pirate

Hello all. I would like to see here more fellow countrymen. I am glad I
brought the BG flag to Lugnet, for we should be represented everywhere :)

INFO: Purchase LEGO online in Bulgaria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.bg
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 11:00:49 GMT

Greetings to all fellow Bulgarian LEGO Fans.

So far I know of only two bulgarian e-shops, where LEGO sets can be purchased.
The first one is Mobilis - www.mobilis.bg
I have bought from it 6573 Arctic Expedition, 5936 Spider's Secret and a lot of smaller sets.

The other one is EasyShop, www.easyshop.bg, but I haven't tried it.

Castaway Pirate

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact