 Local / Bulgaria / 4
Re: INFO: Purchase LEGO online in Bulgaria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.bg
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 19:46:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.bg, Ognian Chernokojev writes:
Greetings to all fellow Bulgarian LEGO Fans.

So far I know of only two bulgarian e-shops, where LEGO sets can be purchased.
The first one is Mobilis - www.mobilis.bg
I have bought from it 6573 Arctic Expedition, 5936 Spider's Secret and a lot of smaller sets.

The other one is EasyShop, www.easyshop.bg, but I haven't tried it.

Castaway Pirate

Hello all. I would like to see here more fellow countrymen. I am glad I
brought the BG flag to Lugnet, for we should be represented everywhere :)