 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / *349 (-5)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 23:44:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Rollcall

Another great day on Sunday, lots of regulars and a couple of new visitors.

Highlights:

   Some Mega Bloks Pirates of the Caribbean sets

   New town sets (modified of course!), and Travis’ SNOTty spaceship

   Building the new harbour set

More pics here after moderation.

ROSCO

Re: Summary: MUGS 2007-1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2007 00:26:35 GMT

Thats a nice T-Shirt Rosco. I haven’t seen one like that up here in Sydney.

Steve

Re: Summary: MUGS 2007-1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 02:48:41 GMT

Yeah, I know it’s #4 not #1. Life goes on.

Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 02:39:06 GMT

Rollcall

Pretty good turnout at Footscray yesterday, it’s good to have a venue on the other side of the city.

Some good stuff to check out too, including:

   Some more of Ben’s old sets

   Some of Steve’s space ships

   Aaron’s mutant Qantas jet (held together by stickers apparently)

   Travis’ mecha

And a return to the familiar days of partsies!

More pics here.

ROSCO

Announce: MUGS 2007-4
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Thu, 17 May 2007 06:23:13 GMT

Hi all,

Time for another Mugs Meet, this time out West for a change. so now for the
formal annoncement

The Melbourne LEGO Users Group (MUGS) will be hosting a get-together on Sunday
May the 27th. Here are the details:

Date: Sunday 27th of May

Time: 10am-5pm

Location: 3rd Footscray Scout Hall, Raleigh Street, Footscray.
This is located accross the road from Middle Footscray Train station

Activities: MOCs, trading, chatting, maybe some partsies, maybe some Brikwars?
So come along and have fun!

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact