 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 346
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Mon, 28 May 2007 02:39:06 GMT

Rollcall

Pretty good turnout at Footscray yesterday, it’s good to have a venue on the other side of the city.

Some good stuff to check out too, including:

   Some more of Ben’s old sets

   Some of Steve’s space ships

   Aaron’s mutant Qantas jet (held together by stickers apparently)

   Travis’ mecha

And a return to the familiar days of partsies!

More pics here.

ROSCO