 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 349
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2007 23:44:44 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Rollcall

Another great day on Sunday, lots of regulars and a couple of new visitors.

Highlights:

   Some Mega Bloks Pirates of the Caribbean sets

   New town sets (modified of course!), and Travis’ SNOTty spaceship

   Building the new harbour set

More pics here after moderation.

ROSCO