 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 349

(URL) Another great day on Sunday, lots of regulars and a couple of new visitors. Highlights: (2 URLs) Some Mega Bloks Pirates of the Caribbean sets (2 URLs) New town sets (modified of course!), and Travis' SNOTty spaceship (2 URLs) Building the new (...) (17 years ago, 26-Jun-07, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)

  Re: Summary: MUGS 2007-5

(...) I think this pic take the cake for best paul face evarrrrr. (This includes the swoosh and OMG bonus bag pics) Pity I missed it Aaron (17 years ago, 28-Jun-07, to lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, FTX)