 Local / Australia / 9921
Re: Roll Call time again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 11:24:20 GMT

The Exciting Mel Brown:

Name: Mel (Möö) Brown
Gender: Female... even though there is not much difference between minifigs..
Year of Birth: 1975
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Still to discover... or one that never
grows up...
Location: Lego Room... it's all mine! (which is in Brisbane)
E-mail Address: (anything ya want)@brickzine.com
LEGO/home page URL(s): http://www.brickzine.com
Marital Status: Oh yeah... him over there ;)
Children: 3 (including the Husband) + 1 puppy... Legolas :)
Occupation: Chiro Assistant/Admin + wonderwoman
On Lugnet Since: ummmmmmmm you go find my first post!!!
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: oooh... lots but need more!
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: ummm lost count...
# of LEGO Pieces: 1, 2, 3, miss a few... thousands...
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: only in my head...
# of LEGO fests attended: don't have enough fingers... (locally anyway)... 1
National one
First LEGO Set: One that my Gran bought when I was 3 :/ - She has now sadly
passed away :(
LEGO Dark Age: whenever my parents refused to buy me any :(
First Set after Dark Age: dunno... whatever it was I could afford ;)
Favorite Theme(s): Town, promotional and now custom :)
Favorite Set(s): not sure... anything! it's all Lego :)
Favourite Own Creation: still designing :)
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): fancy pieces/colours... The Egyptian Mummy :)
Set/theme you would like to see: Lord of The Rings/Mythology...
Current LEGO Project: wait till the ISCC :)
Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: ummm yeah!
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: lots... and I also collect Pez...