 Local / Australia / 9846
Re: Roll Call time again!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:35:44 GMT

Name: Ross Crawford
Gender: Male
Year of Birth: 1964
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: how do you measure this?
Location: Chadstone, Victoria
E-mail Address: rcrawford@csi.com
LEGO/home page URL(s): http://www.lugnet.com/~469/
Marital Status: Single
Children: None that I know of
Occupation: Software Consultant
On Lugnet Since: Aug 2000
# of Sets in LEGO Collection: Set List says 308 but its more than that
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: about 10 or so
# of LEGO Pieces: Set List says 63655 but its more than that
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: 1 - LL California, April 2001
# of LEGO fests atteneded: Most Melbourne ones, couple in Syd, one in Bris.
First LEGO Set: <set:111_2> Starter Train set
LEGO Dark Age: 1981-2000
First Set after Dark Age: <set:9747> RIS 1.5
Favorite Theme(s): Technic, Mindstorms, Train, Town
Favorite Set(s): <set:8480> Technic Space Shuttle
Favourite Own Creation: The last one
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s): Technic beams
Set/theme you would like to see: I'll know it when I see it...
Current LEGO Project: several
Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Has anyone else here built a 4 metre long LEGO
bridge???
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Music, Pooters, Playstation, walking the dog...

I'd also encourage members to add info to their member profile - mine's here
http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=469

ROSCO