 Local / Australia / 9032
Re: LUG'OZ - 2002: Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 05:27:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Richie Dulin writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Ross Crawford writes:
As long as you promise there'll be a Snottler IV (or equivalent)....

Ahhh.... you speak of the prophecy of the ship that is to come....

I have plans for a bigger, more detailed - and possibly more airworthy -
ship named the HMLS Stimpler (STIMP = STuds In Multiple Planes).

But not for a couple of months yet...

Maybe you should enter Snottler III in the Galaxy Enforcer competition, as
it doesn't have wings!

(An aside: would there be clearance to sail the Snottler under the Studly
Harbour Bridge?)

Clearance at the centre is about 40 bricks, about 36 at the ends. Plenty of
room for an Armada Flagship, but not quite enough for a Red Beard Runner...

ROSCO