 Local / Australia / 9001
Re: LUG'OZ - 2002: Brisbane
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:59:56 GMT

Can't wait for the next one!  I will be there with bells on :P  Where shall
it be?  Melbourne? Tasmania? Adelaide? Sydney? New Zealand? :P
Personally I vote for perth, it would be really really cheap for me :)
But wherever it is, I would love to come if the price (airfares, accomodation etc) is right