 Local / Australia / 8198
Re: LEGO set design query
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 02:32:08 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Pete White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
However, I agree that as adults we are probably all awash with jail doors. I
was looking at my collection the other day and was debating whether I should
build Alcatraz.

...or Guantanamo Bay perhaps.

Hmmm....

Lots of jail doors .... check

Orange torso's .... check

black ninja cowls .... check

beardless heads with sunglasses .... check

sand coloured baseplates .... check

In fact, the facility seems to reflect current LEGO designs... no walls,
just doors and pillars holding up a roof.

Cheers

Richie