 Local / Australia / 8196
Re: LEGO set design query
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.western, lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 02:28:17 GMT

a carefully designed conspiracy with the sole purpose of annoying lego
collectors (and the pleasant side effect of droping the price of jail doors).

hope that explains everything.

please note the jail doors have NOTHING to do with playability or anything else
that SEEMINGLY makes sense.

paranoidally yours
-lenny

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
I don't know if anyone else has asked this in the past, but I was curious if
anyone has an explanation as to why LEGO seem to add prison/jails to such a
large percentage of lego sets?

Any ideas?

Benjamin Whytcross
[And Mandy...the person behind the query (and my shrinking lego budget)]