 Local / Australia / 2957
    Re: Long barrelled, bayonet equipped muskets —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Dare I say it - this isn't accurate. :-) Crossbows are extremely accurate and powerful weapons, but more importantly they are easier to be accurate with (point it at what you want to hit and shoot). Longbows are accurate, too, but a lot (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au, lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Long barrelled, bayonet equipped muskets —Franklin W. Cain
   (...) [emphasis mine] I'd ben meaning to chime in on this, but you seem to have covered what I would have, so I'll just say this: Crossbow - The *original* point-and-click interface. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. :-P Franklin (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Long barrelled, bayonet equipped muskets —James Brown
     (...) Fancier models have a scrollpoint. <GD&R> James (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: Long barrelled, bayonet equipped muskets —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Wise guy, hunh? I'll moitalize ya! (Point, click, thunk!) Bruce Hmmmm, what does this have to do with pirates? Ah, I know - I give my pirates the odd crossbow. Adds to that proper motley crew look. (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)