 Local / Australia / 14512
Re: 2008 Perth ,Hobby Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 6 Jun 2008 11:51:13 GMT

That’s a big display, how many peoples collections when into it? And while I’m asking how long did it take to setup?

The bridge was awesome (as was the ship), please give us more details. Number of peices, build time? But as much as I love Kylie the tank factory was better.

Terrific job, post more photo’s.