 Local / Australia / 14510
Re: 2008 Perth ,Hobby Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 02:08:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Braith Garden wrote:
In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond wrote:
- The longest single span Lego bridge in the Southern Hemisphere

Oooh, them's fighting words! I foresee a rash of even longer single span
Lego bridges breaking out across the Southern Hemisphere :-)
Seriously, how long is it?

The bridge is a little over 6 metres long.  It's now in pieces but we took
plenty of photos and video of it.  The crowds loved it and we had many retired
engineers studying the construction closely.

But, seriously,  the layout sounds fabulous. We look forward to the happy
snaps!

Kerry

Thanks Kerry, well I'm proud to say we won most popular exhibit at the show!  I
think we had over 9000 people through and our display was lined with kids and
adults every day.  Congratulations and thanks to everyone who helped out.

Lots of pics coming very soon.

Cheers,
Braith.

Here's a link to a bunch of pics I took over the long weekend...

Enjoy,

Braith.