 Local / Australia / 14511
Re: 2008 Perth ,Hobby Train Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 2008 04:14:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Braith Garden wrote:

Here’s a link to a bunch of pics I took over the long weekend...

Enjoy,

Braith.

Perth Model Railway Show 2008 - Most Popular Exhibit as voted by the public. You can’t do much better than that!

Great work, Braith and co.

Cross-posted to .trains, who I’m sure will be impressed!

Spotlighted!

Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux