 Local / Australia / 14382
    9V Train Parts GONE —Peter Parsons
    Hi all I wonder if our astute Australian Lego Ambassadors could enlighten us Adult Train Groups and members about what has happened to the Train Coupler Magnets and parts?? Some threads in other forums are showing a stupid picture of a new ONE (...) (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: 9V Train Parts GONE —Richie Dulin
     (...) Hi Peter, Thanks for the question. What the Ambassadors know, and can be shared, about this (or other issues), has been fully communicated. I realise that the information available at the moment may fall short of your expectations, but, that's (...) (16 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: 9V Train Parts GONE —Timothy Gould
   --snip-- (...) --snip-- Actually my contribution was mainly there to offset people's complaints by offering an alternative solution. I assume that the new coupler design was created to stop TLG getting sued when someone's child swallows a magnet but (...) (16 years ago, 14-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)