 Local / Australia / 13541
13540  |  13542
Subject:
Model Show (and 2005) wrap up
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 04:27:49 GMT

Well, M>ltc just completed our last show for 2005, and our last show with the current layout. You can see some details of the layout from the Pakenham show earlier in the year, this weekends layout was basically the same, except for a slightly modified office building.

Some things worth highlighing:

   Teunis’ Maersk Container cars

   Teunis’ “El Capitan” train, based on the design by James Mathis

   The updated office building, complete with dragon

As this was the last show for the layout, it will all be dismantled to build next years layout, in fact a fair bit was dismantled last night. Our 2006 layout will have 3 loops on 2 different levels, 2 bridges, and lots of other goodies, so stay tuned! We hope do do 4-5 shows with the new layout next year.

Thanks to everyone that helped during the year!

ROSCO