 Announcements / 2920
2919  |  2921
Subject:
M>ltc displays at Pakenham Model show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains.org.mltc
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 04:52:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This past weekend, the Melbourne LEGO Train Club displayed a layout at the Pakenham Model Show. Our largest display to date, it was 24x9 baseplates, had 2 loops, mountain, tunnels, skyscraper, large station, town hall, church, and even a strip club (in the red-light district).

There are photos here.

Unfortunately, the room had a skylight, which meant intermittent bright sunlight, and presented a challenge to a learner photographer like me. It also played a little havoc with the standard moo cows.

But we all had a pretty good weekend, and are looking forward to more shows during the year.

Enjoy!

ROSCO M>ltc

FUT: .org.mltc