 Trains / Train Organizations / M>ltc / 21
Re: M>ltc displays at Pakenham Model show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org.mltc, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 10:39:13 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Ross Crawford wrote:

This past weekend, the Melbourne LEGO Train Club displayed a layout at the Pakenham Model Show. Our largest display to date, it was 24x9 baseplates, had 2 loops, mountain, tunnels, skyscraper, large station, town hall, church, and even a strip club (in the red-light district).

There are photos here.

Unfortunately, the room had a skylight, which meant intermittent bright sunlight, and presented a challenge to a learner photographer like me. It also played a little havoc with the standard moo cows.

But we all had a pretty good weekend, and are looking forward to more shows during the year.

Enjoy!

And I did! Looks good, some great buildings and some great scenes. Looks like you lot had fun. You’ve given us (BLTG) some good ideas for our own layout. Well Done

Gary

ROSCO M>ltc

FUT: .org.mltc