 Local / Australia / 12194
Re: my T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A entry , and Delurking to boot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 07:20:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Aaron Amatnieks wrote:
   Hi,

I’ve been lurking for a very, very very long time (the pre Lugnet days of rtl&atl) although I have attended a MUGS meeting before (I brought the Formula 1 microscale model).

This is the first of 2 models for T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A.

The Freetrader Serpentine

It was made in two halves, part a while ago (hence the dust in some parts) And the rest I finished as of today. the sails are temp for the photos, as is the website.

Any clues on what type of ship this is would be a help. It was based on pictures in the Pirates manual (C-64 classic game)

Enjoy, and thanks everone for all the inspiration

Aaron A

PS. My second model will not be complete before any deadline (not to my standard of finished anyway), are mostly finished models ok?

Oooh competition ;)

Nice job!

Michael