 Local / Australia / 12163
Re: my T.G.B.S.L.I.L.A entry , and Delurking to boot
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 13:00:15 GMT

It’s a beautiful ship. I’m impressed. Not only is it an actual merchant ship (they tend to be too rare, since most ships are pirate or military), it’s very, very pleasing to the eye. Details like the gold decoration on the sterncastle, the doors and hatches, and the railing really make this MOC stand out.

The angled surfaces give it a very authentic look. I’m not sure what type of ship it is, though. If you added a gaff, on the mainmast, it’d be a small brig, though.