 Local / Australia / 10019
  Re: New Harry Potter sets

(...) I'm in complete agreement here. (...) Here I disagree. Dobby's master (Lucius Malfoy) is a great fig. That torso would be great in any Town setting. Blond hair is stil rare enough to be exciting. And the face is interesting. Almost the same (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

In lugnet.loc.au, Bruce Hietbrink writes: snip (...) I thought that Sheelob was the only use for it too, I would believe that lego even had that in mind, that is at least, they might have if they werent preoccupied with Harry Potter (though one (...) (22 years ago, 1-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.harrypotter)

  Re: New Harry Potter sets

(...) Hey Robert, Here's my website. It is a work in progress, but eventually I want to do the whole book. (URL) I do my Shelob, I was planning on doing something like Elin Overnas did here: (URL) Andrew Cunningham also has a great design here: (URL) (22 years ago, 2-Nov-02, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.reviews, lugnet.harrypotter)