 Licensed / Batman / 22
    Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing. —John Patterson
   (...) I have tried to keep track of this as it is rather interesting. My main complaint about the whole thing is that the torture chamber in this set is compared to Abu Ghraib and not Sadam's rape rooms or torture chambers with the hooks and metal (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jun-07, to lugnet.licensed.batman, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

        Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing. —Ken Dowd
   (...) The comparison is apt because like Abu Ghraib under U.S. control, Arkham Asylum is susposed to be run by the 'good guys'. Their mission is to protect the general population by incarcerating the bad guys - but not to abuse and torture said bad (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jun-07, to lugnet.licensed.batman, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

        Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing. —David Laswell
   (...) Hugo Strange generally goes by the title "professor", probably so as to not be confused with Marvel's Dr. Strange, who is considerably stranger than Prof. Strange...which is not to say that Prof. Strange isn't strange in his own right. This is (...) (17 years ago, 11-Jun-07, to lugnet.licensed.batman, FTX)

        Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing. —Ken Dowd
   (...) Yup. I always have trouble keeping the doctor vs. professor thing straight concerning Hugo Strange. And I should know better since I just recently read "Batman and the Monster Men". (...) Ack! As a big fan of the series I can't believe I (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jun-07, to lugnet.licensed.batman, FTX)

        Re: Arkham Asylum - A cool set, but a bit disturbing. —David Laswell
   (...) To anyone who is interested in picking this up, and intends to do so online, make sure to compare prices between the individual box sets and the full series pack. When the last box set came out, I remember noticing that their online price for (...) (17 years ago, 13-Jun-07, to lugnet.licensed.batman)