 LEGOLAND / Deutschland / *69 (-5)
  Re: LEGO Stadium in Guenzburg, Germany

(...) white tire with a huge chunk missing. Gary Istok (19 years ago, 14-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

Kelly McKiernan wrote in message ... (...) found (...) Wow. Apart from the greatness of the model, that is a truly mind-boggling number of minifigs. When I did my (by comparison tiny, but 40" x 30") stadium it was amazing how many figs it took to (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: LEGO Stadium in Guenzburg, Germany

(...) I'd seen earlier pix and was duly impressed, this is pretty spectacular. I found some images and closeups on a German web site, try this: (URL) are image gallery links about halfway down, where it says "Fotogalerie zur Stadioneröffnung am (...) (19 years ago, 13-May-05, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland) !

  rcx bricks

hello, can anybody tell me if they sell seperate rcx bricks or sensors in legoland germany ?? i was planning to go there in the summer. grtn woenderik (19 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.legoland.deutschland)

  Re: Info needed on 'Jahr Der Technik 2004 Brick'

Hello collectors of promo bricks! I have some bricks "Jahr der Technik 2004" for exchange with other promo bricks. Followings stones are in search: - Lego Store Chicago 2000 Imagination Center (Disney Anaheim) Distribution Center Brick or Treat 2000 (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.promo, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact