 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4410
  Re: You get to choose! -> IBERIA?

Julián, Today is your lucky day... We're proud to announce the addition of Spain and Portugal as available shipping countries to Shop At Home online: (URL) Lukin Commerce Project Manager LEGO Direct (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: You get to choose! -> IBERIA?

(...) This has to be the best "ask and ye shall receive" I've seen in a while! Kudos to LD! LFB (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  RE: You get to choose! -> IBERIA?

YES!!!!! =D I was feeling a bit frustrated, when I voted for the LEGO Legend and not beeing able to use Shop At Home online to buy the released set (if/when my elected set wins the Legend status). Now I'm happy :) THANKS! mc. PS: The only "part of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: You get to choose! -> IBERIA?

OBRIGADO! :-) (Thank you very, very much!) This is a great day for us - shame I did not see this earlier... :-/ Anyway, thank you LEGO. It is nice to see you value our needs. My vows for the future: that the whole world can use this feature! Pedro (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: You get to choose! -> IBERIA?

(...) Oh thank you a lot. I am very sorry because of I have not the vocabulary to say what I feel; happy, in one word. Probably, my first set will be Sopwith Camel, wonderful sculpture. My wallet and my girlfriend are not as happy as I am :-D One (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)