 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4405
    Re: Legends in stores? —Matt Hein
   (...) Arrgh! Why doesn't Lego set up a direct shop in Arizona? I know they probably have them in California, NY, and near their corporate HQ, but It seems where I live, is the last place to get Lego at a decent price. :( If only Lego released Legend (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

        Re: Legends in stores? —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I have the funny feeling that where you live gets GREAT sales if you know where to look and wait for the right moment to spring into action. I guess it depends on the population density of your particular town. I find good deals in places that (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)