 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4369
    Re: You get to choose! —Bruce Hietbrink
   Woo-hoo! FWIW, my thoughts on the choices: 1. Yellow Castle. This was my vote without hesitation. All bricks, no panels! This is true building. As the set that began the castle theme, this is a legend. I'm not worried about some changes as some have (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: You get to choose! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'm speculating but RBR was brought back under something a bit different than "LEGENDS" (it's a bit muddy exactly how it's organized to this reader). Also it was a lot more recent. Maybe they brought back RBR to test the waters and make the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)