 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4348
    Re: You get to choose! —Aaron West
   (...) Well folk, just returned from voting (how could I resist!) and those are some "interesting" choices. Let me post here what my impressions as a 25+ year Fan-O-LEGO and an owner of what my wife calls,"too much LEGO": 1. Yellow Castle (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: You get to choose! —Bryan Wong
   (...) Yeah I pretty much voted the same way you voted, Aaron, as I feel the same way about the sets in question. I'm crazy about castle too, so I'd get multiple copies of 6074 for the grey bricks, walls, and corners. And those minifigs! I only have (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.lego.direct)