 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 4269
Re: Going once, going twice, sold!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 08:21:27 GMT

Jake -
Very very cool!! :-)  Though my pockets aren't deep enough to afford
something as rare as Super Chief 0001, I think this is a neat idea and I
encourage you guys to keep stuff like this up.

-Tim

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jake McKee writes:
All,

It is with great pleasure and enthusiasm that I announce the new LEGO
Auctions! Check out the new area of the online LEGO Shop at
http://shop.LEGO.com/eBay.