 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 260
  Re: Back Ordered

(...) This is bad for you in the short term, but I'd say it sounds great overall: it means demand was even greater than Lego expected. Hopefully, that'll send them a message! [ followup to .general, since this group isn't for discussion ] (24 years ago, 17-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Back Ordered

Over half my bulk order was back-ordered, including my most critical pieces (the "train" windows). I wonder how long it will take to get the parts. Does anyone have any idea of the backlog??? Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

  Re: Back Ordered

The slip I received with my partial order showed that all of the windows (3346, 3347, 3348) were backordered. When I placed the order the operator said everything was in stock. I wonder if it has anything to do with the online catalogue depiction (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Back Ordered

(...) I got my back-ordered 1x4 grey bricks today. I was also charged the full S+H on the first invoice, but no S+H on the back-ordered stuff, so it came out OK. -Marc (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)