 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 260
Re: Back Ordered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 18:20:24 GMT

Marc Nelson Jr. <manjr@bricksonthebrain.com> wrote:
Did anybody else have things back ordered? I got all my roof bricks, but my
1x4 grey bricks were all back ordered. Boo!

This is bad for you in the short term, but I'd say it sounds great overall:
it means demand was even greater than Lego expected. Hopefully, that'll
send them a message!

[ followup to .general, since this group isn't for discussion ]

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/