 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 277
Re: Back Ordered
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 01:15:26 GMT

The slip I received with my partial order showed that all of the windows
(3346, 3347, 3348) were backordered. When I placed the order the
operator said everything was in stock. I wonder if it has anything to do
with the online catalogue depiction for 3347 & 3348 being different from
what people so far have received (trans-blue vs. clear glass).

Other curious bits: the tiles and trees came Priority Mail. I've never
received anything from Lego that way before. And, the included bill
charged me $10 for postage and handling even though the partial order
was $33.25. I'll have to watch the next shipment to see if I get
double-billed for P & H.

Cary

Brad Hamilton wrote:

Over half my bulk order was back-ordered, including my most critical pieces
(the "train" windows).