 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 223
Re: bulk ordering is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 01:25:02 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Brad Justus writes:
For the next release of bulk elements later this year, we hope to incorporate
some of your many requests, and will develop a more formal system on LEGO.com
(but thanks, Jason Catena) for recording your desires.

*blush*

Wow, thanks for the recognition, I really appreciate it.

Actually, I would prefer that something formal be set up on lego.com, my page
is fun to maintain but I don't know if I could handle the volume of requests
when LD really gets going.

I hope I've been able to provide you with some ideas for interesting features
for the "desires" page.

Thank you for championing this effort, I believe you've helped make a whole new
class of building possible!