 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 169
Re: bulk ordering is here!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 13:30:57 GMT

What I actually wanted to comment on was the images. These are neat. I did • a
little looking (especially at the spruce and at the transparent thinwall) • and I
gotta say that I really like them. Can Brad or anyone from TLC tell us • where
they came from? Check out the shading/highlighting on the lower part of the
thinwall.

I'm speculating but these don't look like they were hand drawn, rather they
look like program output

        Probably the same Program as they use to generate Set
Instructions...

            Steve