 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1311
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 15:19:11 GMT

From: "Jonathan Mizner" <mizners@aol.com>

<snip>

I mean, if some parent comes onto Lugnet from
Lego, and sees the Spamcake messages, they might be scared (or at least
worried about the sanity of the people who wrote the messages) because they
don't understand.

<snip>

I'm thinking I could probably blame that on Tom.

;^D

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations