 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1289
Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 09:27:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Suzanne D. Rich writes:
There's a new TLC press release at:

  http://www.lego.com/info/press.asp

here's the good stuff:

  http://www.lego.com/press/

-Suz

Will this reverse the 'juniorization' trend in our Train sets? Only time
shall tell. I was just about to post a message saying that TLC has truly
given up on trains (my opinion). But when I came across this, it really
lifted my spirits. Perhaps TLC has realized the true power of LUGNET after
all and once again, I wish to thank LUGNET and it's creators for reawakening
me from a 12-year slumber...-Harvey