 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 1289
    Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts —Harvey Henkelman
   (...) Will this reverse the 'juniorization' trend in our Train sets? Only time shall tell. I was just about to post a message saying that TLC has truly given up on trains (my opinion). But when I came across this, it really lifted my spirits. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

        Re: LEGO Company Welcomes Adult LEGO Enthusiasts —Daniel W. Gregg
   Speaking of lifting spirits, I'm right there with ya'! With the lack of new trains and town sets for 2001, I was feeling a bit down. The revelation of being able to build your own sets lifts TLC back upon the pedestal I placed them on in the early (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)