 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *6290 (-5)
  What I want for Christmas

If LEGO granted Christmas wishes, I would have to ask for: 1) 5.5 length technic axle - so my train wheels don't fall off anymore 2) modular train railing system - so I don't have to cut any more hose and the awkward use of minifig hands 3) train (...) (15 years ago, 22-Dec-08, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, FTX)

  Re: New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete

"Karl Paulsen" <karlepaulsen> wrote in message news:K7G6y3.FMK@lugnet.com... (...) LEGO Factory website teams at TLG. Why does the part described as 'MOTOR 2X2X1 1/3' appear as an orderable LEGO Factory element in LDD, but does not appear in the (...) (16 years ago, 22-Sep-08, to lugnet.lego.direct)

"Jordan Schwarz" <jbschwarz@ThisIsRea...gmail.com> wrote in message news:K7GAEx.4E8@lugnet.com... (...) They must be a bit slow to change the brick palette, or there is some error. I tried to find this brick in the LEGO Factory palette, but it does (...) (16 years ago, 20-Sep-08, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete

(...) used as a wheel-well on all sorts of LEGO vehicles that also makes a great piece for window decorations. That will be a nice asset to have. -Jordan Schwarz (16 years ago, 19-Sep-08, to lugnet.lego.direct)

  New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete

Hi folks, I just thought you all might like to know that it appears that the Factory palete has been updated to include elements in "Custom Car Garage" and the PAB selection has been updated accordingly. Perhaps most notably the minifig parts (...) (16 years ago, 19-Sep-08, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact