 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / *6290 (-5)
Subject:
What I want for Christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2008 17:08:08 GMT

If LEGO granted Christmas wishes, I would have to ask for:

1) 5.5 length technic axle - so my train wheels don’t fall off anymore

2) modular train railing system - so I don’t have to cut any more hose and the awkward use of minifig hands

3) train wheels that will grip the track and that are no more than 3 studs in size - the current wheels are about 3.1 studs in diameter

Does anyone else have a wish list of parts?

Scott

Re: New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2008 00:52:02 GMT

"Karl Paulsen" <karlepaulsen> wrote in message news:K7G6y3.FMK@lugnet.com...
Hi folks,
   I just thought you all might like to know that it appears that the
Factory
palete has been updated to include elements in "Custom Car Garage" and the
PAB
selection has been updated accordingly.  Perhaps most notably the minifig
parts
inlcuding new heads, naboo and agents henchmen torsos, and brown and tan
legs,
are now present.

http://us.factory.lego.com/PAB/default.aspx

Can a LEGO Ambassador forward this palette error onto the LDD design and
LEGO Factory website teams at TLG.

Why does the part described as 'MOTOR 2X2X1 1/3' appear as an orderable LEGO
Factory element in LDD, but does not appear in the LEGO Factory Palette in
LDD?

I think this (and other parts too) are erroneously specified in the LEGO
Factory Palette.

I think someone at TLG needs to cross-reference both palettes and make sure
that the proper element sets are showing up on both palettes.

Can we also please have a 'help' category on the website to report LEGO
Digital Designer and LEGO Factory errors like these.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Re: New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 2008 04:36:01 GMT

"Jordan Schwarz" <jbschwarz@ThisIsReallygmail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.announce, Karl Paulsen wrote:
Hi folks,
    I just thought you all might like to know that it appears that the
Factory
palete has been updated to include elements in "Custom Car Garage" and
the PAB
selection has been updated accordingly.  Perhaps most notably the minifig
parts
inlcuding new heads, naboo and agents henchmen torsos, and brown and tan
legs,
are now present.

http://us.factory.lego.com/PAB/default.aspx

And I'm glad to see that we finally get the "Brick 2X4X2 W. Screen" - the
part
used as a wheel-well on all sorts of LEGO vehicles that also makes a great
piece
for window decorations.  That will be a nice asset to have.

They must be a bit slow to change the brick palette, or there is some error.
I tried to find this brick in the LEGO Factory palette, but it does not show
up in LEGO Digital Designer Factory palette, only in the Factory website.
It does show up as a brick you cannot order, if you turn the palette filters
off, but this still makes it hard for people to order it in a LDD model.

And the only color I see it available in is the dark bluish grey from
Factory, it'd be nice of them to make it available in other colors as well.

I think it would be great if TLG could at least make the Factory orderable
bricks match up properly with the LDD palette which shows them.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Re: New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:13:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Karl Paulsen wrote:
Hi folks,
    I just thought you all might like to know that it appears that the Factory
palete has been updated to include elements in "Custom Car Garage" and the PAB
selection has been updated accordingly.  Perhaps most notably the minifig parts
inlcuding new heads, naboo and agents henchmen torsos, and brown and tan legs,
are now present.

http://us.factory.lego.com/PAB/default.aspx

And I'm glad to see that we finally get the "Brick 2X4X2 W. Screen" - the part
used as a wheel-well on all sorts of LEGO vehicles that also makes a great piece
for window decorations.  That will be a nice asset to have.

-Jordan Schwarz

Subject:
New parts available on PAB online and Factory Palete
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:58:51 GMT

Hi folks,
    I just thought you all might like to know that it appears that the Factory
palete has been updated to include elements in "Custom Car Garage" and the PAB
selection has been updated accordingly.  Perhaps most notably the minifig parts
inlcuding new heads, naboo and agents henchmen torsos, and brown and tan legs,
are now present.

http://us.factory.lego.com/PAB/default.aspx

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact