 LEGO Company / 941
    Re: General session Q&A —Kevin Johnston
   (...) Wow. You mean all of a sudden the bricks stopped fitting together? You mean all of a sudden the new dark gray can't be used with the old blue, red, and black? Do the new gray bricks actually REPEL the old gray colors? Amazing! I didn't know (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: General session Q&A —Mark Jordan
     (...) I am so with you on this one Kevin. AFOLs with big collections and intentions of building very special MOCs are a totally different consumer to the average kid or parent buying Lego. A lot of the AFOLs here are annoyed about losing the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: General session Q&A —Larry Pieniazek
   In lugnet.lego, Kevin Johnston wrote: (snip) Very harsh/sarcastic tone, Kevin(1) but I have to agree with the substance. I do not like the color change one bit but I don't see myself standing in aisles telling people not to buy stuff! The bricks (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: General session Q&A —James Powell
     (...) Having seen the new colours for the first time when I got out here, I have to agree. Yes, the colours changed. Yes, I would prefer if they had stayed the same. No, the world has not come to a crashing halt because of it. Will I buy "new" (post (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego)

        Re: General session Q&A —Steven D. Weiser
   (...) I do not, and have not, in any way, shape, or form, told people not to buy the new sets. I do not even mention compatability because that is not an issue. I simply tell them that the colors will not match previously purchased sets and leave (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego)