 LEGO Company / 936
  Re: General session Q&A

(...) See... I disagree with you on this point. The poor sales of 2004 will have nothing to do with color change. We, the AFOLs may cease buying because of this fact, but that is a drop in the bucket of problems, a mere 5% loss in a world of hurt (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

  Re: General session Q&A

(...) a few idle remarks from the peanut gallery Many (most ?) AFOLs buy at clearance. Because certain AFOLs stop buying at clearance, doesn't mean that the stuff will just sit there and go unsold forever. Some clearanced stuff moves back up the (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)